Cherokee Hills Homeowners Association

The official website for the Cherokee Hills subdivision in Greenwood, SC.

Yard Waste


Cut grass and other yard waste, such as cuttings from shrubbery, decaying tree limbs, etc. should be bagged and/or piled within the street right-of-way, preferably on your own property.   Phone the Greenwood County Department of Public Works, at 864-942-8662 to report the location of the yard waste pile(s).